Contest "The best trademark" is annually held on the initiative of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova.
This event undoubtedly represents the duly and useful action of the high importance for economic agents of country which purpose is contribute to the competition of the enterprises by means of creation and promotion of trademarks on internal and a foreign market.
The Organizers of the Contest are the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova and the State Agency on Intellectual Property of the Republic of Moldova.
The purpose of the contest "The best trademark " is dissemination of the information to local business circles, creation of irreproachable corporate image of the companies, rendering of information to the enterprises in the field of effective marketing technologies, unification of efforts of domestic producers on creation of favorable conditions of the business activity and the healthy competition as well as the manufacture of the goods and rendering of services of high quality. The contest is concluded with annual rewarding of the most successful projects in the field of creation and promotion of trademarks on internal and a foreign market.
The main tasks of contest are:
- Revealing and promotion of the perfect marketing strategy in the field of creation and promotions of trademarks;
- Propagation of corporate image of the companies as well as the principles of culture and ethics of business relations as means of economic development;
- Cooperation between domestic producers with the state institutions and nongovernmental organizations as well as with mass media on creation of favorable conditions for activity of entrepreneurs and improving of production and services in Moldova in interests of consumers;
- Gaining of the information concerning effective marketing technologies and advertising as well as legal protection of trademarks;
- Involving of the Moldavian goods into the global market. The enterprises and the organization of various kinds of property (legal persons registered in the Republic of Moldova which manufacture the goods and/or render the services in its territory may participate in the competition.
The participation in the contest is voluntary.
The participants of the contest may represent service marks, collective trademarks and individual trademarks as well as theirs combination marking the goods.
The competition was recognized among the economic agents of the Republic of Moldova during 2 last years from the moment of the its organization. For example, 68 well known marks in the Republic of Moldova have been submitted on competition in 2003 (accordingly about 110 marks have been submitted in 2004). Official rewarding ceremony will take place on February, 2006.
The winners of competition will be awarded the main prize "The Gold Medal" conferring the title "The Trademark-2005". The information about winners will be published and widely reflected in mass-media. The official catalogue "Well known trademarks of the Republic of Moldova " will be issued after summarizing of the contest.
The persons interested to participate in contest "The best trademark -2005" must submit the application form placed on the site http://marca.chamber.md/ro/index.php?page=cerere Trademarks registered within AGEPI are only accepted.
Detailed information is on the site http://marca.chamber.md/ro/index.php?page=regulament.