The Academy of Sciences of Moldova and the Agency for Innovation and Technology Transfer announces a competition for innovation and technology transfer projects for 2011 within the following strategic directions:
- Use of natural, information and human resources for a sustainable development
- Biomedicine, pharmaceutics, health care and strengthening
- Agricultural biotechnologies, soil fertility and food security
- Nanotechnologies, industrial engineering, new products and materials
- Improving the energy complex and ensuring the energy security, including by the use of renewable resources
The prerequisite for participation in the competition is the guarantee of project co-financing from non-budgetary sources, in the size of minimum 50 per cent of its cost, and the observance of provisions of the Partnership Agreement between the Government and the Academy of Sciences of Moldova for 2009-2012 (Government Decision No. 27 of 22.01.2009).
The projects shall be received up to October 30, 2010 at the Agency for Innovation and Technology Transfer, Chisinau (office 407, 5, Miorita Str.) in two copies on paper and electronic form that you can find on page www.aitt.md, accompanied by the letter of co-financing guarantee according to the form.
Additional information at: http://www.aitt.md/?q=concurs/42 and tel. 88-25-64.