Between current August 31 to September 4, in Yalta, Ukraine, will take place the international scientific-practical conference “Actual problems of intellectual property” organized by the State Department Intellectual Property of Ukraine, supported by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), European Patent Office (EPO) and the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
In the Conference will take part specialists in the field of IP from different countries, representatives of public authorities, industrial enterprises, research institutions in the field and higher education of the judiciary system, patewnt attorneys, etc..
The conference will focus on the following topics:
- Development Strategy of the system of legal protection of intellectual property;
- Proeuropean Option: changes in legislation in the field of intellectual property;
- Using intellectual potential for business and production development, increasing the competitiveness of autochthonous products;
- Realization and protection of the marks of products and services;
- The international registration of IP objects, increasing export opportunities for the national companies. The issue of transfer of technology in the modern economy;
- The role and functions of organizations for collective administration on the collective principles of copyright and related rights;
- Formation of the staff in the field of intellectual property.